Monday, June 10, 2013

Bake Sale By: Sara Varon

 

BAKE SALE
BY.Sara Varon

The book bake sale is about Cupcake and Eggplant.  They are friends. Cupcake owns his own bake shop and plays in a band with Eggplant.  One day Eggplant finds an article in a cooking magazine.  It says that there is a baking contest, the winner gets to take 2 people to the place of their choice.  Eggplant told Cupcake about the Turkish delight (a chef), so Cupcake wanted to go win that contest.  You will have to read  the rest of the book to find out what happens.

This book would be good for all ages those that like friendships and that like to read comics (the way the book was written).

My favorite part of this book is when Cupcake finds out about the baking contest.

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

4 comments:

  1. I think that I would like this book because I like to bake, especially with you Jillian. I want to find out if Cupcake and Eggplant entered the contest, what they baked, if they win and where they will go if they win.

    I think that you will have fun with your blog. Can't wait to see what book you read next!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Nana i am glad that you liked the book i hope i can get it from the library.we still need to go to the library to enter me for the kids reading program.

      Delete
  2. Jillian,
    I love this idea. I can not believe you have already read a whole book. School has only been out one day. I can't wait to hear about all the books you read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jillian, this blog is such a great idea! I like how you said that the reader would have to read the book to find out what happened.
    Mrs. Davis

    ReplyDelete