Sunday, July 28, 2013

LOOKING AT LINCOLN BY:  MARIA KALMAN

This book is about a boy that is reading about Lincoln's life.  The boy learns that Lincoln wanted to end slavery in his country.  So Lincoln went to war with his army and the north won, and slavery was ended.  You can go to Washington D.C. to see the Lincoln memorial.

Last summer I got to see the Lincoln Memorial and look into his eyes.

Looking at Lincoln is a biography because it tells about Lincoln's life.

I would give this book four out of five stars because I like the facts in it.

2 comments:

  1. So cool that you got to see the Lincoln Memorial. I am reading a book about Lincoln too, Jillian. It's called "Killing Lincoln".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. Your Nana and I are reading a book called "Killing Lincoln" for our bookclub. You should come and compare the facts you learned with the facts we learned.

    ReplyDelete