Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Whatever After Fairest of All
                                                            By.Sarah Mlynowski
This book is about Jonah going down to the basement and he heard a mirror hissssss.  So he went to go wake up his sister Abby.   Jonah knocked on the mirror 3 times and a portal opened to Snow White's  fairy tale.  They have to help Snow get away from her stepmother so Snow can find her true love.  Read to find out if Snow does find her true love and if Abby and Jonah can get home.

I give this book five out of five stars.  I really liked the detail and expression in this book.

This book would be good for girls who like fairy tales.

1 comment:

  1. I think I would like this book because who does not like a fairy tale. I should read this book to Valerie. She plays princess every day. I hope you have a great school year.

    ReplyDelete